The customs declaration services are provided on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and they guarantee you the comprehensive processing of documents necessary for the movement of goods between the European Union (EU) and third countries. We provide customs clearance for export and import. We will arrange the customs procedure for you in the customs area, which is the Customs Branch of the Nitra Customs Office on the premises of our company.
Furthermore, we will provide you with new processing of documents and records, statistical monitoring and reporting to INTRASTAT for trade within the movement of goods between Slovakia and EU countries.
- processing of all documents necessary for import/export clearance (Single Administrative Document (SAD), SADd, DCH, DCHh, filling in CMR, EUR1)
- representation of the declarant in clearance procedure
- ensuring import payments for all customs procedures
- processing of documents for the TIR carnet
- preparation of applications for authorisation of procedures with an economic impact (inward and outward processing, temporary use, processing under customs supervision)
- record-keeping for customs procedures with economic impact
- re-export business operations, including neutralisation of documents
- advice and consultation regarding a specific customs issue in connection with the import, export or direct transit of goods
- INTRASTAT – collection and processing of data for statistical monitoring of foreign trade within the EU and between Slovakia and third countries.